Wooden Gates installations
Wooden Sliding gate custom design
Master Gates successfully made a uniquely designed wooden gate as per our clients specification.
The wooden sliding gate went through the following manufacturing process.
- The Driveway gate frame was mig welded to ensure the best and strongest weld for the wooden sliding gate.
- The sliding gate frame was then sent to be Hot Dipped Galvanised.
- The frame is then returned and all excess zinc is cleaned off the sliding gate frame.
- The wood used for this wooden sliding gate is Balau. Balau wood is a hard wood that is durable and extremely weather resistant.
- The Balau wood is then fitted into the sliding gate frame with dome head screws.
- The Balau wooden gate is then sealed with either an oil based seal or a water base deck seal designed for Balau.
This Balau wooden driveway gate was installed on the north coast of KZN. The sliding gate motor used was an ET Drive 500 gate motor.
Master Gates also installed a Wooden Pedestrian Gate for the boundary wall.
The Client and Master Gates were very pleased with the final result of the Wooden Balau driveway gate.